Thursday, May 18, 2006

Family





Riley had plenty of family around at birth and there will be much more to come in the weeks ahead. Several family members took the opportunity for a photo op including Uncle Ed, Cousin Christine, Aunt Sue, Grandma Kintz and 4-legged sisters Oreo and Bailey

4 comments:

Tupac Da Dogg said...

What a cute baby! Let me know if she wants the Hillary Clinton for President baby shirt now, or she wants to wait until she grow a couple of inches. Call me!

Tupac

T.J. Wilham said...

Tupac,

You're crazy, the only democract shirt my baby sister will be wearing is one for Evan Bayh. This girl is too good for Hilary...by the way, my pond misses you

Bailey

Tupac Da Dogg said...

I bet you she votes for Richardson. Also...five dollars she marries a Latino. She might even become the immigration reporter for the Indy Star one day.

Tupac

Tupac Da Dogg said...

If I were you, I'd be pushing for her to marry a Latino from Houston. That's the only way you'll get a Latino Republican. Try to find one in San Fran. I dare you.

She could also become a cop?