Thursday, May 25, 2006

First night out





On Thursday, Tammi's co-workers had a going away party for one of their doctors. It was the first chance Riley got to strut her stuff in public. The gathering was at Buca's, a family-style Italian restaurant. After the eating was done, little one was a hit. She was passed around from person to person like a bowl of spaghetti. A night out wore Riley out in the end. Once she got home, she went to bed and so did mom and dad.

7 comments:

Tupac Da Dogg said...

She needs to go out more. Let me and Bailey take her out. We'll show her how the dogs hold it down.

Tupac Da Dogg said...

She can handle it, (female dog). Dem redneck babies are the toughest. I once saw one race in the Indy 500. She was only four months! Then afterwards...she went to the horse track. Crazy, man. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

That's one cute baby. We need you to come to Indiana and finish your family. Come on home, now.

George Perez Sanchez
President, Chamber of Commence of Gary, Ind.

Anonymous said...

No. Stay here. We love you. (wink)

Gil

Anonymous said...

Hey. Is Riley from the Conquistadors? Just curious.

Hernan Cortes

Anonymous said...

Bring her to the games. I need her help.

Gary Patton

Anonymous said...

NO! I need her help. Really, I do. We will have a tough time going through the Texans this year.

Peyton Manning