




Riley Tabea Wilham was born 6:59 p.m. May 16, 2006 at Lovelace Women's Hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce and was 20.5 inches long. Mom, Tammi Wilham was in labor for 31 hours. She came out crying, kicking and screaming. Dad, T.J. Wilham didn't pass out.
Posted by
T.J. Wilham
at
3:41 PM
5 comments:
Thank da Lord the baby looks like Mom! She's a cutie. (I hear that she's a Broncos fan....)
Then why does she have 2 Colt outfits already. On her way out she kept saying touchdown, therfore she can't be a Broncos fan.
Bailey
Stratch that. I hear she's a Dallas Cowboy friend. Mama! Don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys!
Tupac
I'll never eat biscuits from Mexico with Bailey again.
My parties all over before it begins.
You can pour me some old whiskey river my friend.
But I'll never eat biscuits from Mexico with Bailey again.
great photo of da mom and da kid
Post a Comment