Bloopers





Taking pictures of Riley has proven to be challenging at times. Little one has a habit of putting up just the right finger, crying at the worst moments and most of all she loves to stick out her tongue. Mom and Dad have decided to include a post of all of the best bloopers and funny moments over the past 6 weeks. Enjoy
6 comments:
Riley for president! She'll solve all of our problems by crying. The Congress will say, "ok already! We'll stop being so corrupt! Just stop crying!"
I still think she looks like the mom. What a cutie.
Zach & I miss you Riley! You are the most beautiful girl in the whole world! I don't know how Mom & Dad are going to be able to say "no" to you!
Oh, they'll say no. Especially when she starts effecting their checkbook. I wonder if she's done that yet...
This girl looks cool. We need to go out sometime. My people will call yours, and we'll hit the jumping town of Albuquerque's West Side. I hear people are hot there.
peace,
Paris Hilton
Hey Riley,
Girl, you is per-ty. Wanna be in my next music video?
50 Cent
Hey Cutie,
If you ever need a second mommy, let me know. I'll adopt you.
Angelina Jolie
Post a Comment