Thursday, June 15, 2006

Grandparents Visit





Grandpa and Grandma Wilham made their first visit to Albuquerque since Riley arrived. While here most of their attention was directed at little one. Grandma woke up several times in the middle of the night to help with feeding while Grandpa snored. Grandpa, however, kept little one occupied during car rides while Grandma asked lots of questions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma had fun feeding Riley in the
middle of the night. I wish I could
have stayed longer so I could have
gotten up more with her.

Love
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Grandma had fun feeding Riley in the
middle of the night. I wish I could
have stayed longer so I could have
gotten up more with her.

Love
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Grandma misses little Riley.
Tammi and Todd please give Riley
a Kiss and a hug for me and Grandpa.

Love
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thisis Grandma Wilham. Riley Grandma
just went shopping for a couple
more out fits for when you come to
Indiana, when it is cold outside.

Love
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love the new pictures of my
GrandDaughter. She is so Beautiful.
Just like her mother.

LOVE
Grandma