Riley Live


Technology has helped Riley reach out and touch a lot of you. Many of our family has seen Riley for the first time thanks to our webcam. We have recorded a couple of videos as well as done live video chats. Most recently Uncle Bruce, Aunt Becky and Uncle Eric saw Riley for the first time on a live Video chat from Brenda's house. If any of you are interested in chatting with Riley, send an email to T.J. at tjwilham1@comcast.net. He will email you back instructions on how to do it. We have recorded a new video of Riley that we hope all of you will enjoy.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE VIDEO:
http://videomail2.comcast.net/vm/vm_player?vmfile=957cce425965d51d429101aa945f5de8&vmpid=1014
3 comments:
Grandma wants to hold her so bad, I want to come out again, to see her. She is so beautiful.
Hello TJ, Tammi, and Riley. I hope everyone is doing well. I check the website quite often so I can keep track with what Riley is up to next. Hopefully I can see the little one in person sometime soon. Everyone in Michigan says hello. Take care :)
Erin Grimm
Riley's Great Uncle Roger says HI and
hope everything is going well for everyone.
Post a Comment