Thursday, August 10, 2006

Chillin'






Riley has become one cool and melowed baby. She has started sleeping through most of the night, prefers to wear shades and has already picked out her favorite baseball and basketball teams. Let's say she has made some good choices. In the morning she will find away to sneak in bed with mom and dad after a long night's sleep. When it is time to gert ready to go to school she always asks for her Red's hat, eventhough it doesn't fit. And she will not go on a stroll without her designer glasses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley,

You look so cute in you Shades.
I am so glad you are sleeping through most of the night.

Love
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley,
I love your shades. I am so happy you like them so much. I miss you so much, you are growing so fast.

Love
Grandma