Eric Was Here





This week Uncle Eric and his girlfriend, Christy, saw Riley for the first time. Eric quickly turned into a natural. He walked little one, fed her and was good at making her smile. After looking at the picture of himself walking Riley, Eric reacted, "Dude it looks like a homeless man stole your baby." Needless to say Eric eventually shaved during his week-long visit.
7 comments:
I thought the baby was an Astros fan? What's up with that?!
No. She like the Reds. She has morals like all of the Reds player throughout the years. You can bet on it.
Pete Rose
She's a Yankee fan.
Derrick Jeter
Yeah. She likes people who live in New York.
Hillary Clinton
At least the Astros made to the World Series and people remember it. I think the last time the Reds were there, a WWII vet was president of the United States and the country didn't have internet yet.
The Astros will win one soon. I can feel it.
Post a Comment