What a precious little angel Riley is! Thanks for sharing Riley's baptism with family and friends in Indy. It was a GREAT weekend, and Riley is the most smiley baby I've ever seen! MT
I just want to thank Todd and Tammi for sharing Riley's Baptism with all the Family and Friends. The weekend was outstanding and Riley was the STAR. She is deffently the most smiley baby I have ever seen.
Every time Riley's blog is updated you can have an email sent to you. Type your address in the box below and it will give you instructions on how to setup the email subscription
2 comments:
What a precious little angel Riley is! Thanks for sharing Riley's baptism with family and friends in Indy. It was a GREAT weekend, and Riley is the most smiley baby I've ever seen!
MT
I just want to thank Todd and Tammi
for sharing Riley's Baptism with all the Family and Friends. The weekend was outstanding and Riley was the STAR. She is deffently the most smiley baby I have ever seen.
Love and Kisses to Riley.
October 20, 2006
Post a Comment