Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkins

Recently Mom, Dand and Riley went to the Pumpkin Patch. Little one was a bit confused she kept calling the pumpkins apples. Of course apples are her favorite fruit. The confusion was multipled by the fact that Dad calls little one pumpkin ever since last halloween when she dressed as the orange vegetable. So, when everyone was correcting her, she thought they were calling her. She eventually figured it out. Little one fell in love with so many pumpkins that Mom and Dad ended up buying four of them.




1 comment:

Gail said...

TJ,
Oh my gosh - I haven't been on here in a while -- I can't believe HOW BIG Riley is getting! That pumpkin video is ADORABLE (ooh, ooh -- APPLE! :)

BTW, I've started my own blog in the interest of wanting to pursue photography more seriously: http://gailwernerphotography.blogspot.com
Maybe next time you guys are in town, I can take family photos???